East Cheshire NHS Trust's Physiotherapy Service falls under two main categories - Musculoskeletal Services and Specialist Services. The sites each service operate from are listed below.
We operate from the varied sites listed below to offer flexibility and choice to patients accessing the service.
- Macclesfield District General Hospital
- Congleton War Memorial Hospital
- Wilmslow Health Centre
- Knutsford Community Hospital
- Handforth Health Centre/Clinic
- Poynton Health Centre
- Watersgreen Medical Centre
East Cheshire NHS Trust's Physiotherapy Service is the only NHS provider of specialist physiotherapy services in the East Cheshire area.The following specialist services all operate from Macclesfield District General Hospital, along with Knutsford and District Community and Congleton War Memorial hospitals where stated.
- Pelvic Health (also operates from Knutsford Hospital & Congleton War Memorial)
- Occupational Therapy & Hand Therapy
- Spinal Musculoskeletal Advanced Clinical Specialist Service (also operates from Congleton War Memorial)
- Upper Limb Musculoskeletal Advanced Clinical Specialist Service (also operates from Congleton War Memorial)
- Lower Limb Musculoskeletal Advanced Clinical Specialist Service
- Specialist Musculoskeletal – as per criteria (see locations above)